As this was so well received last week I thought I'd write another one for you all.
I've read lots of new blogs this week thanks in part to the biggest ever (honest!)BMB carnival over at Baby Baby and also due to the latest Writing Workshop at Sleep is the Weak. My reader is now bursting at the seams and will surely implode soon.
Anyway, getting down to it...here is what I've learnt this week:
The most talked about thing to hit the mummy blog world has landed - the Cybermummy conference in July (1410 hits on Google). Unfortunately as an anonymous (well to my husband anyway) blogger much as I would love to meet up with all you guys I will not be going. I feel a bit like the poor kid at school due to this but please because I'm not going but honestly I don't smell!
From Twitter I learnt that the Woolworths pic and mix which I thought had disappeared has made a reapparance on the web but at quite an expense - I made myself up a pretend bag to see the price!
I learnt that I have made an appearance on Google Streetview - which you'll only find if you know where I'm from and what I do in my lunchbreaks!
From my reader :
- I've learnt that I am not the only bad mother in existance - see here
- what happens when you decide that writing a blog is too much work
- that even though I love Glee (as do others and here too) it seems that this is not shared by all- shame on you!
- it turns out that even though we are all trying to recycle, the nhs still want to dole out shit
- some pictures say everything and this is like our house, apart from the tidy hallway!
- how things change after having kids - going out anyone?
Many thanks to Nickie@Typecast for this award and I will be sharing the love soon.
Also thanks to Gigi for tagging me in the what's in your bag meme (even though for some reasons I thought it was a shoes one) and this too I will share with you all
Anyway thats all for now folks - I better go back and pretend to do some more work!!!