Hello, me again , Neb out , Bel playing with a friend and Car is feeling a bit poorly so we (hmm maybe not me) are watching Peppa Pig (AGAIN!!). If you have a Peppa Pig fanatic in your house - because you know I do - why don't you tootle on down to Morrison's and get a three pack of Peppa Pig DVD's for £6.99. It's fantastic 32 episodes of Peppa Pig.. never will I have to sky plus it again.
Right, so why am I posting twice in one day- well I have a backlog of Awards and memes so seeing as they are all out, I thought i'd try and catch up - I may even vlog tonight as Neb is off out (gonna be rolling lots of R's for you!!)
Anyway I've been awarded two awards from Beth @It's My Good Life.And then again by Foodie Mummy
Now I thought I'd been given one of them before but after checking back it seems like I haven't so here they both are.
As part of accepting this award I have to tell you another 7 things about me and pass it on to 15 bloggers.. so here goes:
- My birthday falls on Bastille Day and when I used to go on french exchange visits with school I used to get spoiled with fireworks and all (obviously not just for me!)
- My dad is Tom Jones - yeah right - he is but not the real one!
- After realising I was becoming a grown up as I'm interested in this hung business I have since acted like a kid by licking the yoghurt pot clean and bounced on the bed with my children.
- I need to change the picture of me on my blog as I don't look like that all of the time - that was taken last summer after being made up by a friend! Normally my hair looks like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards
- I share one thing in common with Foodie Mummy but I'm not telling you what it is
- I love cooking and need to right more of my recipes down, those which have been written down are here
- I can knit, well I can cast on, lose some stiches, knit and then leave it sitting there for ages unfinished.
Now I have to tag 15 of you but as Car seems to have filled her nappy I will send this out to all of you who comment on my blogs.