fiddledee dee

Hello everyone, old and new mwahhh x

As you can see I've changed the colour of my blog and the layout. There are new pages to investigate - there will be more coming (honest!!). If you like it let me know, if you don't TOUGH.

Honestly this is what happens when you leave me home alone with a half pint of cider, nothing on the telly (well there might be, but we are Sky+ TM two things at once so can't watch anything), twitter driving me insane (small voice, big crowd scenario), fed up with FB (read - no energy in Treasure Isle/Madness (yes I'm that bad!) ) so basically I thought I'd have a fiddle.

So how have you been? Good, sit down tell me all about it... 'cept don't talk to me if your having really sunny holidays because to be honest its raining her - it was nice but now the heavens have opened and its not nice walking from supermarket car park to supermarket in sandals which are sopping wet!!

The week has gone quite fast, I have promised to mend broken bridges after yesterday and today at work wasn't as traumatic as I thought (Alevel results day and I work at an uni)!

Nothing much else to say except Toodle Pip ... I really should go to bed now and stop waffling at you all


Bye xxx

BNM

Comments

  1. Very nice new place you have here! I like.

    Nothing new to report here. Definitely not on a sunny vacation. And it's raining here as well. Man-Child heads back to school on Monday and has his first (American) football game of the season tomorrow. Other than that not much to report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me that I think my blog could do with a makeover too - like what you've done with it!
    Same old, same old with me too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Now I want to have a fiddle around with my template too... see what you've done!!
    Zack started school on weds, so I'm making the most of the free-ish mornings with just me n Max, and once he's down for a snooze it's me time, I'm lovin it! (and can you tell I'm watching too much big brother with the Corin quote?!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! Easy to see/read and navigate around! Which are my favourite kind of blogs to read! Black backgrounds/hard to read blogs send my eyes loopy!!
    Dont worry.. We've had rain non stop too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it alot. Its still winter here and its rained for months, Im dying for spring so that i can get myself and the boys out into the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont