I like driving in the car

Hello, yes I haven't gone just yet. I'm currently having a rest from tidying/packing. I have packed my clothes, Car clothes and Bel clothes, hoovered the hallway (on hands and knees due to cat and my hair!) and am thinking of what to put on ipod for car journey tomorrow. Now, we normally have the radio on and then when we lose the signal (yes in Wales somewhere over the mountains) we turn to the ipod.

So, there I was thinking of what new songs to add to my ipod and I did ask you peeps on Twitter for advice but it seems that noone was listening so anyway I googled it. There were a load of songs to pick from and so in my madness this morning (and probaly by spending lots!) I downloaded the following:

Little red corvette - Prince



Free Falling - Tom Petty



Mercedes Benz - Janice Joplin



Leaving on a Jet plane - Armageddon version

(except this is not that one - it wouldn't embed)





I also added the committments album to my ipod as I love that film and I have it already on tape somewhere!!



That is it folks, I must now leave you all but I will see you on Friday next week (sometime!)

If you are short of things to read - don't forget the two blogs I've already named or why not go back and read some of my old posts (always worth a laugh!!)

BNMx

Comments

  1. Not a bad selection. We never get to listen to our music, though, as the kids insist on their stuff, and then when we despair there is the compromise of Mika, Abba and The Beatles. Not all bad.
    Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the soundtrack of a holiday! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Power Rangers? Oh sorry that's just us. -HMx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome roadtrip soundtrack!! Can I come?

    PS Have a super time!! We'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont