It's my blogversary!!

Hello

Today is a special day for me, you , somebody, whoever reads this as I have now been offically blogging for a year. One year ago, after reading some blogs, I decided to put fingers to keyboard and write my randomness down. My randomness had always been there (inside my head) but noone had ever read it before. Now 1 year on there are 96 followers and according to my reader 104 subscribers (now why can't you all just follow too so that I can hit 100 followers!!).

My blog has been a place for me to vent my randomness and feelings especially when things got bad with OH. Things are better, not quite there just yet but we will get there (maybe sometime eventually at some point!). The girls have grown so much over the last year with Car now showing her independent streak (no idea where that would come from!!) and Bel growing into a little lady (I can't believe she is now 6 1/2 - yet she acts so grown up!). It has been a year where Car has started nursery, Bel has found a pen friend and realised that her job in life is either to a) wind up her little sister or b) make her little sister laugh until we are all crying. Things have got easier for Bel with Car as she can now understand and join in in games ( even though she is very bossy and will not always follow Bel's rules!)

I have found by blogging that there are many other kind ( mad and drunk) people out there like me who will call a spade a spade and not take any backlash (or shit) from people*. I have made true online friends whose comments will make me cry when I'm feeling down and whose blogs make me laugh out loud splurting coffee onto my computer.

I was wondering how to celebrate my blogversary and have decided that the best way to do it is by asking you to do me a favour. I have added many new pages to the blog and one of them is a comment page. But , sob, noone has used it as yet so the best comment sent via that page (i.e one that'll make me laugh and cry at the same time) will get sent a prize of some kind (maybe something Welsh related, or a random gift that I find!). So what do you think? You fancy a go? Go on, I'll close the blogversary celebration on Bank Holiday Monday - 30th August(as I'm away from Wednesday and back then!). Everyone can have a go, even if your in the US!

Anyways hope you have a great day - am planning on doing ?? as it depends on the weather which is dry at the moment but knowing my luck it will rain!!

BNM

AMENDED - Its been pointed out that by comments page , I do in fact mean the contact me page...oops!!

* If you believe in blogging honesty and want to revive your faith in humanity then check out The Life of The Twentysomething Mum who has decided to blog about it and asks you to join her - please do as if you don't she may get very drunk and decide to pack the blogging in!! It would be a shame if she did as she is one cool dude!

Comments

  1. Can't seem to find your comment page (unless it's the tab called Contact Me?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. See that what happens when your writing a post while juggling sick child - yes Gigi the contact me page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary, I think it may be mine next week.

    Liking the new look, very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you've got a sick one! I hope she's feeling better soon. Thanks for the confirmation, I'll have to come up with a uber-fabulous comment for you (and I'll have you know, I never enter contests - but for you...I make an exception!) Congratulations on the anniversary, it goes by so quickly doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary!
    (I tried the contact page, but my browser crashed on it. ?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mwa

    Just discovered your blog. Now I'm a follower too, are you over the 100 mark yet?

    I live with a welsh girl too by the way.

    John x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to use the comments page for a witty comment but you've just gone and put the pressure on for me to think of something witty to say. And I cannot do planned witty! Unplanned witty is fine, in fact it often gets me into trouble, but planned witty I cannot do!

    Happy blogversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna cry now. I love you sweetie (HIC)

    20SM xxx

    Happy Blogversary x

    (And I'll never give up, there would be certain people who would be happy if I did, and why break the annoyance habit of a lifetime?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I will try and think of something funny and witty as well for your comments page, humm, can you hear the cogs turning yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your blogoversary! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spooky. I just clicked through from blogger.ed to have a look at your blog. I started my blog on 21st August last year too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogerversary! You are doing a fab job, keep with it. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buggers the lot of you, no prize for anyone!!

    BNMx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont