Unbeknownst to me

Well as you all know (or don't) I've been on holiday. And as always on holiday I try to take loads of pictures. And luckily for me, then that the Gallery Post (I'm still trying to catch up on some of the posts!!) is all about something fancy callled Blipping ( nope never heard of it either - try Google!!).

So, in her own words , this was the task
"Yes, this week's theme is: One Day in August
Just like the Blip journals, I want you all to take a photo on the same day - OOOOO!
I'm trusting you to be honest here (as I often say to my children!)
So, on Sunday, August 29 (Bank Holiday Sunday if you're here in the UK) I want you to take a photo. Of anything, doesn't matter, you just have to take it on that day.
And you don't even need to use your camera: Take it on your phone while you're out and about?"
 
Luckily then on Bank Holiday Sunday we went for a walk up and around where we went on hols.. This is my favourite picture from that day - an artisitc type one with my new camera!! 
This is a mismaze (used by monks for penance!)
 

Comments

  1. It's an interesting photograph, imagine the uses of that field hundreds of years ago..

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of a mismaze before, off to google it now. great photo:) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard them called labyrinths and they sound so peaceful...I could certainly use one in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is supercool. I've heard of that before but never seen one! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont