Hotter shoes - a review

I was lucky enough pre-Christmas to be invited to try out some shoes and though I'd normally say no, these I had to get after the raving reviews I'd read.

Now having wide feet, I hate shoe shopping (to be honest, I hate most kind of shopping!). I normally have to look really hard to find comfortable shoes but these well what can I say - its like walking on a cloud!


The shoes I tried were the Hotter Gore-Tex outdoor walking books:



And can I say that they are absolutely fantastic. I've restarted my lunchtime walk with them on and they are heavenly. If for the fact that I move from my desk during my working day I would wear them all the time.


Another good thing about the Hotter shoes are that they are made in the UK, and have been since opening their Lancashire factory in 1959.



So, if you need some new shoes - why not check out their website, I can guarantee you'll love the comfort they provide. And you will definitely have happy feet!!

BNM

This is a review post and I was supplied a pair of the shoes to try. All views in this post are mine.

Comments