quite a few times, so its very hard thinking of some new and interesting things about myself so this will be a hard challenge:
1) Though not a fit person (I hate the thought of doing aerobics, gym or anything like that) I am taking part in the Health and Safety initiative at work hoping to Walk the World in a month. (it will apparently take 48,800,000 steps to walk around the world!)
2) I graduated from the same university as Caroline Aherne, Phil Redmond and John Lennon! Though not at the same time as them!! (Tedious link 1)
3) My husbands grandmother is a real life Romany and has once asked if she could read my palm. (She doesn't live in a caravan though!)
4) My legs were once compared to Julia Robert's legs in Pretty Woman. ( I have since found out that her legs weren't actually hers but a body double so am a tad disappointed!)
5) I love to
6) I love colouring in and in a quite moment I will (if the kids let me) finish off their colouring books!!
7) I have had a paper published in Nature (along with others!!)
So are you happy to have heard those interesting things?
Instead of passing this on to others I've decided to let you add an interesting fact about yourself in the comments below!!
PS If you have an android phone or an iPhone then don't forget you can tag my blog to read at your leisure by scanning the new doodad on the side there. Thanks to Nickie @ Typecast for sharing the secret of the random doodad with us all