Being a sheep

Now, I obviously am running out of rambling nonsense, so whilst reading my reader (and not tidying the living room as I should be doing) I noticed that At home with Mrs M was sharing her dirty secret with us about liking cheesy films and their songs. Now I did comment on her post but then realised that actually there where a lot of cheesy songs from films that I actually do like. (If you know me, know me, you will know that I love cheesy music full stop!). So here is my selection:

I wanna grow old with you - the Wedding Singer




Can't fight the Moonlight - Coyote Ugly
(please ignore the subtitles I couldn't find one without it!)


There's then these two from Grease 2

Do it for our Country - Grease 2



Reproduction - Grease 2 (always makes me laugh!). Can you imagine being taught it that way in school?



OK, hands up who likes CHEESE too!

BNM

Comments