The belated edition of I love me!


So, I am so behind this week but I really wanted to do this.

The last question (week 5's) was How do you blog?

Well, when I started blogging, my posts would come from the heart and be very emotional. If you read them now, you'll note that I was quite stressed, things between me and Neb were quite strained and I started this blog malarkey to get things out of my head.

Now, its different. Now I blog about things that amuse me, things I read/hear in the news, blog about us as a family (life has got a bit better!), blog to remember things (I'm sure someone will thank me eventually) but yet I still blog for me.

There are days when posts are started and shelved. I would imagine I have several drafts sitting there in my editor which will never see the light of day. Or one of these days I might publish them all as a random wordle (ooh just given myself idea!). The when of my blogging is whenever. Normally when the kids are in bed and the husband is out or like tonight in the quiet times when he has taken them for a bath and I've got some me time! I sometimes will blog in work (lunch hours only, honest!!). Seeing as he still doesn't know its a very secretive affair.

So that's me, that's how I do it. If you want to see more of the I love me's then click on the badge and you'll get taken to the list!

BNM

Comments