Frank and Teddy - REVIEW

Now we are a very book wormish family, when I have some time I am normally with my head buried in a book and Neb's the same. Luckily for us Bel has also discovered that books are fab and Car just loves to have a book read to her (even if is the same one over and over and over again).

Recently, I was sent an email asking me if I'd make the little lonely mouse below happy. I mean who could resist his little face.

So, last night at bedtime we sat down and read Frank and Teddy makes friends



Frank and Teddy make friends is written and illustrated by Louise Yates. Louise won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2010 (category ages 0-6year) and this is her third book.
The book features Professor Frank Mouse who is a very clever mouse but is also very lonely. The book sees him making Teddy to share things with and then sees him realising that friendship and sharing is something that needs working on....

And the girls response, well both Car and Bel loved it. Bel thought that Frank was a very clever mouse and asked if she could go and invent things now while Car got a bit worried about Teddy at one point but now thinks he is lovely!

To me, the reading of the book was easy, the illustrations are fantastic and the book has a lovely story especially as sharing is something we (Car) need to work on!


A big BNM thumbs up for this book.

The book is Published by Jonathan Cape on 3rd February 2011 and will be priced at £10.99. Or you could just click on here to find it.

This post is a review post as I was sent the book to read. All opinions given are my own!

Comments