Tell Tale

I would imagine that if your children are anything like mine, then there isn't a day that goes by without someone saying this:

Mum, Car hit me
Mum, Bel won't play with me
Mum, Car won't let me come downstairs
Mum, Bel .....

Does it sound familiar? I have tried and tried telling the girls that telling tales isn't very nice but at the moment this doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.

So, you can imagine my shock when Neb came back from talking to nursery about Car's 3 year developmental check today and saying " They said that she (Car) likes to say whats been happening..she tells them everything down to each morning argument" He said that the support worker who told him this said it with a half smile on her face but I'm worried now that they are worried about her. I mean, yes we do argue in the morning - normally because he is being an arse.

How much do they take from her before they share with anyone else?
Do they take note of things she say?

Here's hoping we don't get that knock on the door!

BNM

Comments