Things that make me go eughhhh

(hello, I'm still here managed to ban myself from the PC this weekend as it was still half term but now I'm back!!)

Anyway, I know that I've spoken about yucky things before, like that cheese but I think I may have found something worse. I'm probably not the only one who has read this, but if you haven't prepare to be eughed.
Look, yummy ice cream - always nice on a cold day but would you prefer it if it was an organic ice cream.

What if it was an organic ice cream made out of ....breast milk. Would you, Could you , have some bitty milk... well now if you feel that way inclined you can .. Baby Gaga is for sale in Covent Garden, London . The ice cream , made by The Icecreamists, uses breast milk which is expressed on site and then pasteurised.

I think I may pass , but what do you think?

BNM

Comments