What are you reading this month?

Thanks to the new blog I've discovered which has a fab name by the way, go on check it out, I need curtains for the windows in my mind, I can rave about the books I'm reading now...

What are you reading?

So, what have I read recently... well I've reread :
I then went and treated myself  to the new Sue Grafton book, I love her series but this one is a bit different to the other in her alphabet series but I can't wait for V to come ....



And I've just finished this one :

Which is absolutely fantastic.. its like a grown up Harry Potter meets Narnia book. Fantastic. If you like it, also read Codex by him which is again a very good book.

And have just finished this one - and I think that if you need a book to read this is very good. Again a crime solving type book but with one hell of a twist.


So now I'm rereading a book I'd read a while ago and didn't get it. So far, its going better:



So what are you reading this month?

BNM

PS I've noticed that none of these book are on the 100 books I must read list but I will get there.....

Comments