Now the listography this week is hosted by Nickie@Typecast because Katie just couldn't. So for the love of god, don't blame me for what I am about to tell you is true. Also funny, also yeah you know I was young! Also in theory more boyfriends or one night doodahs than dates but hey!
- The short one - I met him while on a night out and I was possibly sitting down. He was shorter than me (possibly a near dwarf). He loved sport, I didn't. I thought he was a go- he wasn't, more a cheating toerag but there you are
- The hairdresser - no he wasn't gay, well I don't think so. He was the one in between the short one and my going to uni.
- The rugby player - So my type, so funny, so arrogant and yes if we were both single at the end of the night, well you know......
- The on/off boyfriend - we met up, we saw, we conquered, we loved, I met his parents, he met my brother (who hated him), we grew apart, I finished it, we went back, I finished ... you get the drift. I finally managed to end it.
- Tintin - Yes I dated Tintin. But a 6ft cuddly one. Who was nice, but odd and liked odd things. We ended
I think its best I stop now, ahem!