Anyway here are the questions:
1. Having a mortgage - no, don't own on house either
2. Mum and dad no longer make your financial decisions - yes even though I do ask my dad if I don't understand something
3. Paying into a pension - yes,through work and a good one too so if Neb ever bumps me off for being annoying and doesn't find out him and the kids will be fine
4.Conducting a weekly food shop - yes,
5. Written a Will - no, and I know I need to do one so back off!
6. Having children - yes two little
7.Budgeting every month - have tried but fail miserably (every single time)
8. Being able to cook an evening meal from scratch - yes loads of them!
9. Getting married - yes
10. Having life insurance - don't know, but you know he gets the pension anyway (see 3!)
11. Recycling - yes
12.Having a savings account - yes not that there is much money in it
13.Knowing what terms like 'ISA' and 'tracker' mean - ISA yes , tracker not sure erm is it a snack bar?
14.Watching the news - yes
15. Owning a lawn mower - no, no lawn mower but we do have a borrowed strimmer (its my god mothers!)
16. Doing your own washing - unfortunately, yes
17. Taking trips to the local tip - yes, I bag them and Neb sends them
18. Planting flowers - yes
19. Being able to bleed a radiator - not a chance
20. Having a joint bank account - yes
21. Having a view on politics - yes, except its possibly the same view as I've had all my life
22. Keeping track of interest rates - no, should I
23. Finding a messy house annoying - no I'm a messy person and I don't love it but I don't hate it either
24. Being able to change a light bulb - that'll be because I'm tall and I don't have to use a step then
25. Owning a vacuum cleaner - yes
26.Holding dinner parties - we've had one and then we moved and then we had a messy house but I would love too
27. Listening to Radio 2 - guilty as charged
28. Enjoying gardening - I plant things, they grow all by themselves
29. Spending weekend just 'pottering' -is that the same as lazying around then GOD yes
30. Mum starts asking you for advice - would be hard wouldn't it!
31. Carrying spare shopping bags just in case - I have a bag that's big enough to be a shopping bag if needed
32 .Like going round garden centres - Um, yes and no !
33. Wearing coats on a night out - not always then Neb makes me (because he is really OLD)
34. Going to bed before 11pm - sometimes on a work night because if I don't I turn into a gibbering wreck
35. Making sure mum and dad are phoned at least once a week - I ring my dad and he's never in so will Facebook him!
36. Classing work as a career rather than a job - Yes, not that anyone here seems to want me to have a career (will not bitch about work!)
37. Repairing torn clothing rather than throwing it away - not a chance
38. You iron - No, I burn myself and then probaly the clothes so NO NEVER
39. You wash up immediately after eating - not all the time and then Neb has a fit!
40. Enjoy cooking - YES
41.Buying a Sunday paper - Used to but now try and have a lie in instead (well till 9am anyway!)
42. Always going out with a sensible pair of shoes - I have wide feet, all my damned shoes are sensible!
43. You like receiving gift vouchers - always!
44. Work keeps you awake at night - only when some idiots wind me up
45.Filing post - FILING = BIN? I do put my tax return in safe place
46.Having a 'best' crockery set - is that the one that still actually matches then yes but its not that posh
47.Being able to change a car tyre - I don't drive so NO
48.Being sensible enough to remove make up off before bedtime - I don't wear any make up
49.Being able to follow a receipt - yes
50.Owning 'best towels' as well as 'everyday towels' -No
Most of the answers seemed to be Yes so I assume I've passed but as I'm only 35 I think I'm allowed to be a little bit slack?
What do you think? Do you think I'm a grown up? Or are you?