Meal planning Monday -summer holiday edition

Its still warm here and also the first day of my holidays. The kids may have been off for a week already but now the fun begins as I'm off too. We may not do much this week apart from walking local walks and having free outdoor fun as we are off up North on Saturday for our annual holiday. We are going further north than we have gone before ( not Scotland ) and we are hoping that the warm weather stays with us.

Meal plan for this week is a bit of freezer search

Monday  Tuna pasta for the kids, I've got leftover sausage casserole to have on my pasta

Tuesday Chicken,rice and barbecue sauce ( 2 out of 3 from the freezer)

Wednesday Homemade beef and or  pork thai burgers with chips

Thursday Takeaway

Friday At Neb's parents and its going to be pasta and sauce with bacon crispy bits

Saturday .... let the holiday begin

Pop back in tomorrow so I can let you know about some great summery chocolates you can win

BNM

Comments